Online Media Boot Camp
Understand the World of Online Marketing
With customers and prospects searching the Internet for products, services―and conversation―the world of marketing has changed forever. Customers and prospects now own your brand and they are controlling what’s being said about you in the market both online and offline. Are you prepared?
The Online Media Boot Camp is a full-day, intense, online marketing training conference that will give you the background and tools you will need to learn how to market in this new environment.
Partnerships & Collaboration with Industry Leaders
In our most recent round of conferences we were delighted to introduce a new collaboration with the team behind an industry-leading digital asset valuer. This strategic pair-up brought immense benefit to those in our classes interested in acquiring and/or selling all or part of their business and we look forward to continued fostering of this relationship to bring ongoing benefits to businesses involved with OMBC. We are also excited to announce new additions to the expert panel with individuals with extensive knowledge of nascent social media platforms including ephemeral media coming on board.
A 2017 Return: In A Changing Landscape, Preparation Is Everything
In the space of just 5 years since our last conference, social media platforms have evolved with the kind of alacrity one might have expected legacy media to have evolved in its nascent days. In those years we've seen the rise of new social media giants such as Instagram, Snapchat and WhatsApp and the enormous marketing opportunities that go along with each. In our 2017 one-day marketing bootcamp we will place our focus firmly on new online social media outlets and how to master them effectively in a PR and marketing sphere. Highlighted speakers and topics will include:
- Ways in which small business can rub shoulders with the big boys in social marketing.
- Common pitfalls in social marketing and how to avoid falling into them.
- A retrospective on how things have changed since our last bootcamp gathering.
Crucially, we will also look to internet marketing experts such as Traffikd and its team tackling the rise of marketing opportunities on platforms like Instagram.
Get The Online Marketing Training You Need To Get Ahead!
The Online Media Boot Camp offers the following online marketing training sessions:
- Social Media Fundamentals
- Selling On-Line Media Internally
- Corporate Blogging
- Public Relations 2.0
- Social Networking & Community Building
- On-Line Marketing Workshop (Just to make sure that you can confidently hit the ground running at the end of the day!)
Online Marketing Training by Experienced Professionals
The Online Media Bootcamp presents leaders and well-known speakers in the fields of on-line marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), social media, and public relations:
- Liana (Li) Evans, Key Relevance
- Shashi Bellamkonda (The Social Media “Swami”), Network Solutions
- Valeria Maltoni, Conversation Agent
- Beth Harte, Harte Marketing & Communications and Adjunct Professor (Immaculata University)
- Mack Collier, The Viral Garden
Philadelphia, Delaware, New Jersey, Maryland, New York….It’s a Short Distance for Great Training!
The Online Media Boot Camp is being held at:
The Park Ridge at Valley Forge
480 North Gulph Road
King of Prussia, PA 19406
King of Prussia is conveniently located near Philadelphia!
Registration is only a click away!